Who we are
EdTech Studios (Scandinavian Edtech Production AB) produce eLearning and educational platforms.
Phone: +46 (0)10 – 200 77 76
What personal data do we collect?
The ability to comment on this page is disabled. In this way, no data is stored about you regarding comments on blog/news posts. Please note that this applies to comments on this page and not on our Facebook page.
You cannot upload any media on this page. In this way, no data is stored about you regarding uploaded media.
- If you use our forms on our website, you can choose to save your name, email address and website address in cookie files. This is for your convenience so that you don’t have to enter this information again the next time you leave a comment. These cookie files are valid for one year.
- You have the option, when you enter our site, to choose not to be tracked by answering no to the question about Cookies. However this may affect the functionality and site experience.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts them. This cookie does not contain any personal data and it will disappear when you close your browser.
- In addition, when you log in, we will create several cookie files to store information about your login and your screen layout choices. Cookies for login are valid for two days and cookies for layout choices are valid for one year. If you tick “Remember me”, your cookie will remain for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie files will be deleted.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie file will be stored in your browser. This cookie file does not contain any personal data, but only the post ID of the article you just edited. It is valid for 1 day.
Embedded from other websites
Who do we share your data with?
How long do we keep your data?
If you post a comment, the comment and its metadata will be saved indefinitely. The reason for this is that we need to be able to find and approve follow-up comments automatically and not queue them for review.
For users who register on your site (if any), we also store the personal data they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time (with the exception that they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account or have posted any comments on this site, you can request an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any information you have given us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
What you send from one of our forms can sometimes be checked via an automated spam detection service.
Do you want us to delete your data?
Do you want us to delete all the data we have about you. Please contact us.
- Call or email us.
- We will retrieve your data and delete it.
- We will contact you by email to confirm that it has been deleted.
- After the email is sent, we will also delete your email address from our system.
Phone: +46(0)70-603 22 02